BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting
Duke Williams is proud to offer mentorship for ACCA/Oxford Brookes University BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting programme. Students studying for the Preparatory Course for ACCA now have the opportunity to obtain a degree from Oxford Brookes University, a recognised and highly respected UK University. This degree is jointly designed by the ACCA and the Oxford Brookes University and enables the eligible ACCA students to obtain a BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting upon successful completion of the ACCA Fundamental Level examinations.
To be awarded the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting you must:
- Be registered with Oxford Brookes University (i.e. opted in to the degree scheme) before passing any of the three ACCA Fundamentals papers, F7, F8 and F9
- Pass the three ACCA Fundamentals papers F7, F8 and F9 and pass other papers as required to successfully complete all nine Fundamentals level papers, at least two months prior to the start of the submission period in which you are seeking to submit
- Complete the ACCA Professional Ethics module
- Hold a recognized English language qualification certificate and transcript (if applicable), which must be submitted to and approved by ACCA, before passing any of papers F7, F8 or F9
- Complete and pass the Oxford Brookes University Research and Analysis Project The degree must be completed within 10 years of your initial registration onto ACCA’s professional qualification otherwise your eligibility will be withdrawn.
All Duke Williams’ mentors are Qualified and Registered Mentors with Oxford Brookes, and have successfully completed the Oxford Brookes Registered Online Mentoring course which is designed to provide them with the necessary knowledge base and skills development to best support a mentee in their Research and Analysis Project.
Note that this qualification is a pre-requisite for mentoring on this programme from January 2015 and Duke Williams is delighted to be playing a leading role in the beginning of this process in Ghana.