About Duke Williams
Duke Williams was established in August 2012 by a team of professional and highly experienced ex-UK accounting and finance tutors with a zest for quality and professionalism. Our mission is to help accounting and finance professionals achieve their goals and realise their potential.
We aim at becoming the first choice accountancy and finance tuition provider for students and employers. To help achieve this aim we employ only experienced tutors, provide high quality course notes written by subject specialists with state of the art teaching facilities and first class customer service.
We offer a range of classroom courses for ACCA, CIMA, ICAG professional qualifications. We also offer short and bespoke courses to meet the specific needs of any organisation.
Our team is made up of only qualified Chartered and Certified Accountants with over 50 years of combined teaching experience.
We have both dedicated full time and part time lecturers with practical and industry experience, who with outstanding commitment to help student succeed.
The combination of full time and part-time lecturers on our team enables us to support our students with flexible training options such as Day release (four to five days full syllabus), Evening and weekend session.
Locations and Facilities
We are located at both Haatso and Mamprobi
- Haatso at Papao (Yellow Building) on the Haatso-Atomic road about 200 metres from Ecobank and
- Mamprobi at 10 Faana Crescent about 200 metres from Mamprobi Methodist Station near Azumah Nelson Father’s residence.
Our facilities include:
- Spacious air-conditioned training rooms at our Haatso and Mamprobi premises
- Larger individual tables and comfy seats
- Our tablet teaching aids which enable us to email daily classroom work to students who for one reason or the other may miss a session.