Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- The minimum criteria acceptable for entry into each course are set out in the individual course details from the Professional body.
- All course fees must be paid in full, prior to commencement of the course. If students are unable to pay the full course fees in advance they must contact the Course Director/Principal to make arrangements for extended payment terms. Payment by instalments is at the sole discretion of the School.
- Enrolment for a course, together with the payment of the required deposit/full fee, creates a binding agreement.
- All course materials for a sitting expires after the exams is taken, students are advised to download materials immediately after purchase. After this period student can get access to these materials after purchasing them again.
- In the event of cancellation for whatever reason, the following conditions apply:-
- Cancellation must be made in writing before the start of the course
- Where cancellation is received after the commencement of a course, there will be no refund whatsoever.
- Once documentations have been issued confirming status no refunds or course transfer are permissible.
- If for any reason a course is cancelled by DW, students will be offered an alternative course, or a refund of fees.
- If students change their course of study during the term, no refunds will be given where the revised course involves fewer subjects.
- It is the student’s own responsibility to ensure that external examination entries are in order and are sent off to their Professional Body by the appropriate closing dates. The student consents to the School providing their details to their Professional Body to ascertain exam results pass rates.
- DW reserves the right to refuse admission to any student. The School also reserves the right to suspend or dismiss any student, without refund of fees, in the event of serious misconduct.
- DW reserves the right to change the times of courses and lectures.